A: Where should we go…oh, what about the new shopping mall?
(我們要去哪裡呢……喔,要不然去新開的購物商場如何?) B: Sounds great! Actually, I’ve wanted to go there since it was opened.
(好啊!事實上,從它開幕到現在我一直都很想去。)
A: You suddenly come in during my speech, and start singing. What do you think?
(在我演講時你突然闖入,然後開始唱歌。你覺得怎麼樣?) B: Sounds great!! I bet they’ll be so surprised.
(聽起來真不錯!他們確實會感到很驚訝呢。)
Definitely / Absolutely
「Definitely」或「Absolutely」都是用來贊同對方所說的「完全正確」。
這是想表達對於對方的意見打從心底贊同時相當方便的表現。
A: I think she did a good job today.
(我想她今天已經做得很好了。) B: Yeah, definitely!
(嗯,確實如此。)
A: We should change our plan. What do you think?
(我們需要改變計畫,你怎麼想? B: Absolutely.
(正如你所說的。)
I’d love to.
「I’d love to.」的意思是「請務必讓我做~」。
因為使用到「love」這個詞,所以可以表達非常積極且強烈地同意對方。
A: Do you want to go camping with us this weekend?
(你這週末想要跟我們去露營嗎?) B: I’d love to! Can I bring my kids too?
(請務必要讓我跟去!我可以帶我的孩子們一起嗎?)
A: Would you like to come to our party tonight?
(你想要來我們今晚的派對嗎?) B: I’d love to.
(當然,我想去!)
Sure.
「Sure.」是「當然」的意思,單純用來回答對方。
這可以用來回應他人拜託的事情或邀約,是相當方便的表現。
A: Do you mind giving me a hand for a little bit?
(你可以來幫我一下嗎?) B: Sure.
(當然。)
A: Do you want to go snowboarding with us this weekend?
(你這週末想要跟我們去滑雪嗎?) B: Sure.
(當然。)
A: I want to start learning English, but I don’t know where to start.
(我想要開始學英文,但我不知道該從哪裡開始。) B: Why not take online lessons? There are a lot of good online English conversation schools.
(為什麼不試看看線上課程?有很多不錯的線上英文會話課程喔。)
A: I have no time to make dinner today.
(我今天沒有時間做晚餐。) B: Why not use Uber Eats? It’s really convenient.