Could we have a meeting next week to discuss the project progress?
我們下週可以開會討論專案進度嗎? Could we discuss this matter further in the next meeting?
我們可以在下次會議上進一步討論這個問題嗎?
提議預約
When would be convenient for you?(您什麼時候方便?)
當我們在商務場合試圖制定計劃時,通常會先確認對方的行程安排。
想詢問對方「您什麼時候方便?」時,可以使用「方便」的形容詞「convenient」。「When is convenient for you?(你哪時方便?)」這個問法雖然可以被理解,但像在商務上這種需要禮貌的場合,請使用「would」較為正式。
When would be convenient for you?
你什麼時候方便? Please let us know when would be convenient for you.
請告訴我們您何時方便。
另外,如果是跟朋友隨意閒聊的話,像「哪時可以?」的「When is good for you?」這樣簡單的提問是ok的。我們可以根據情況斟酌使用。
After much discussion, we finally settled on a location for the shareholders’ meeting.
經過多次討論,我們最終確定了股東大會的地點。 We need to settle the date of the kickoff meeting before we can move forward with the project.
我們需要先確定啟動會議的日期,才能推進專案。
更改預約
Change the schedule(更改預約)
「change the Schedule」在英文裡是「改變行程」的意思。 「change」是個動詞,代表「改變」。另外,日期的「date」也可以用於表示「change the date(更改日期)」。
Can I change the date?
我可以更改日期嗎?
We need to change the schedule of the meeting to avoid the national holiday.
我們需要更改會議行程以避免國慶假期。
Reschedule(重新安排)
Can we reschedule?
我們可以重新安排嗎?
We need to reschedule it due to the trouble.
由於一些麻煩我們需要重新安排。
Cancel the schedule(取消行程)
這個短語應該不會太難,有時計劃被取消也是人之常情對吧! 。
We need to cancel the party.
我們需要取消聚會。 Sorry, but I have an urgent matter that came up. I need to cancel our appointment.
抱歉,但我有急事要處理。我需要取消預約。
A: I’d like to set up a schedule for the next team meeting. Can you help me arrange the details?
A:我想制定下一次團隊會議的時間表,你能幫我安排一下細節嗎?
B: Sure. When would be convenient for you?
B:當然可以。你什麼時候方便?
A: I have a good amount of availability the week after next.
A:我下週有很多空擋。
B: Would you be available on the 14th then?
B:那你14號有空嗎?
A: That’s fine with me.
A:沒問題。
B: Great, I’ll get in touch with the team members and settle it by tomorrow.
B:好的,我明天會聯絡團員來討論這個問題。