本集內容
Artist spends hundreds of hours drawing central London
藝術傢歷時數百小時繪制倫敦城中心
文字稿
This artist is drawing an accurate recreation of London.
這位藝術傢正在繪制一幅精確重現倫敦景象的作品。
People have actually reached out to me to say I’ve actually managed to draw their house.
有人曾經聯系我,說我把他傢的房子都畫出來瞭。
A lot of people have compared it to a ‘Where’s Wally?’ type of drawing.
許多人把這幅畫比做一幅和 “沃利在哪裡?” 類似的繪圖。
Jack Nolan, Artist
“I’m an artist currently drawing all of central London in 0.03mm fineliner pens.”
傑克·諾蘭 藝術傢
“我是一名藝術傢,我正在用 0.03 毫米的勾線筆繪制倫敦市中心的全景。”
The drawing so far has taken me about 850 hours.
到目前為止,我已經畫瞭 850 個小時。
It could be 900 to 1,000 hours once it’s complete.
到完成它時可能會用 900 到 1000 個小時。
A lot of people ask me where do I get the sort of patience.
許多人問我怎麼能有這般耐心。
For me, it doesn’t really require the patience, it’s just kind of the discipline of working, and I actually do find it very therapeutic.
對於我來說,畫畫真的並不需要耐心,它隻需要一種工作上的自律,並且我確實覺得畫畫能使人非常放松。
I sort of lived in a couple of areas around London, I’ve worked in different places now in London, but I love seeing all the different architecture.
我曾經在倫敦的幾個區域居住過,我也在倫敦不同的地方工作過,但我很喜歡看各種不同的建築。
It’s my little utopia, and I sort of hope I’ve done it justice in the drawing.
這裡是我理想中的完美景象,我希望我在畫中把它充分地展現瞭出來。
免費試聽
填表領取25分鐘真人外師課+英文程度分析