A: I’m scared to go to the dentist.
(我怕看牙醫。) B: I know what you mean. Nobody likes the dentist but the sooner you treat it, the better.
(我懂你的意思。沒人喜歡牙醫,但治療越早越好。)
當你想對對方的感受表示共鳴時,你也可以這麼說:
A: I can’t stand that kind of behavior any longer.
(我再也不能忍受那種行為了。) B: I know how you feel. You’ve endured such behavior for a long time. You’re awesome.
(我知道你的感受。你忍受了這種行為很長時間了。你真的很棒。)
I feel the same way 「我也有同樣的感覺」
當你聽對方講話並對他的情感表示共鳴,認為自己在同樣的情況下會有同樣的感受時,可以使用這個句子。
A: I hope my sister will get well soon.
(我希望我妹妹早日康復。) B: I feel the same way. I believe that the medicine works well and she’ll fully recover.
(我也有同樣的感覺。我相信藥物會發揮作用,她會完全康復。)
當你想強調有相同的感覺時,
可以說「I feel exactly the same way.」(我完全有同樣的感覺。)。
I’ve been there 「我也經歷過」
當你也有過相同的經歷,並完全理解對方的感受時,可以使用這個句子。
A: It’s tough to change my career. I have a lot of things to do.
(轉換跑道真的很難。我有很多事情要做。) B: I’ve been there. I needed to learn a bunch of new things.
(我也經歷過。我也需要學很多新的東西。)
It happens 「常有的事」
當你想說對方所描述的事情是常有的事,表示你能夠理解和共鳴時,可以使用這個句子。
I forgot to bring my wristwatch for the test.
(我忘了帶手錶去參加考試。) It happens. Everyone freaks out in the situation.
(常有的事。每個人在這種情況下都會感到驚慌。)
介紹尋求共鳴時可以使用的表達和句子
接下來,我們將介紹當講話者向聽者尋求共鳴時可以使用的句子。
Right? 「對吧?」
結尾加上right?會變成「…對吧?」,這是向聽者尋求共鳴的表達。
This cake is good, right?
(這蛋糕很好吃,對吧?)
You know what I mean? 「你懂我的意思嗎?」
當你想要確認聽者是否理解並同情你所說的內容時,可以使用這個句子。
I think he is a good person, but… You know what I mean?
(我認為他是個好人,但…你懂我的意思嗎?)
Don’t you think …? 「你不覺得…嗎?」
當你想要確認對方是否也和你持有相同的觀點時,可以使用這個句子。
Don’t you think something is wrong?
(你不覺得有些事情不對勁嗎?)
Has it ever happened to you? 「你之前有過這種經歷嗎?」
當你想問聽者是否有過相同的經歷時,可以使用這個句子。
I just wanted to cry for no reason. Has it ever happened to you?
(我無緣無故就想哭。你之前有過這種經歷嗎?)