Hi, Risa. This is Mike. How’s it going?
嗨麗莎。我是麥克。妳好嗎? Long time no see.
好久不見。
I was just about to call.
我正想打電話給你呢。 It seems like we have a bad connection.
好像訊號不好。 I’m sorry, you must have the wrong number.
抱歉,您可能打錯號碼了。 I’ll call you back.
我稍後再回電。 Sorry, but I was just cut off.
對不起。我電話剛剛被掛斷了。 Hello? Can you hear me?
你好?有聽到嗎? I have a new cell phone number.
我有新的手機號碼。 You can call me anytime.
你可以隨時打電話給我。 See you.
再見。
Sorry, say that again?
抱歉,再說一次? Hold on, my battery is about to die. I have to hang up now.
等一下,我的電池快沒電了,現在必須掛電話了。
May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
我可以和史密斯先生通話嗎? I’d like to speak to the person in charge of the Sales department.
我想和銷售部門的負責人通話。
傳達業務
I’m calling about our appointment this afternoon.
我下午會打電話商量我們的會面。 I’d like to make a reservation, please.
麻煩你,我想預訂。 I am returning a call from Mr. Smith.
我正在回史密斯先生的電話。
如果負責人不在無法接聽電話
Could you tell him/her that I called?
你能告訴他/她我打過電話嗎? Can I leave a message for him/her?
我可以留言給他/她嗎?
Could you ask him/her to call me back?
可以請他/她回電給我嗎? The number here is 12-3456-7899.
我的號碼是 12-3456-7899。 I’ll send him/her an e-mail message on this.
我會發送電子郵件給他/她。
掛斷電話
Thank you for your help. Bye.
謝謝你的幫忙。再見 I have to let you go now.
我現在必須讓你走。(先這樣) Have a nice day.
祝你今天過得愉快。
[接聽電話時使用的短語]
簡單自我介紹,詢問要事。
Hello, ABC Inc. This is LIN speaking. How can I help you?
您好。我是 ABC 公司的林。有什麼需要我幫忙嗎?
詢問對方的名字
May I ask who’s calling please?
請問你哪位? Can I ask your name again, please?
我可以再問一次你的名字嗎?
How do you spell your name?
你的名字怎麼拼?
確認對方想要交談的人
Who would you like to speak to?
你想和誰通話呢? Hold on a second, I will transfer to the Sales Department.
請稍等。我將為您接通銷售部門。 Thank you for holding.
抱歉讓你久等了。 This is she/he.
是我。(對方等待的人)
如果負責人不在無法接聽電話
I am afraid he/she is on another line right now.
恐怕他/她現在正接聽另一通電話。 I’m afraid he/she is out of the office now but should be back by 2pm.
恐怕他/她現在不在辦公室,但應該會在下午 2 點前回來。 I’m sorry, but he/she is away from her desk.
抱歉,他/她不在。 I am sorry, he/she is in a meeting right now.
抱歉,他/她現在正在開會。
I am afraid he/she already left for home today.
恐怕他/她今天已經回家了。
詢問對方的需求
Should I have him/her call you back?
我應該請他/她回電給您嗎? Would you like to leave a message?
你想留言嗎?
確認狀況
May I have your phone number?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎? Could you spell your name, please?
可以請你拼出名字嗎? Could you repeat that, please?
可以請你再說一遍嗎? Let me repeat that, please.
請讓我重複一遍。
掛斷電話
I will tell him/her you called.
我會告訴他/她你打過電話。 Thank you for calling.
感謝您的來電。
H: Hotel I: India J: Juliet K: Kilo L: Lima M: Mike N: November O: Oscar P: Papa
Q: Quebec R: Romeo S: Sierra T: Tango U: Uniform V: Victor W: Whiskey X: X-ray Y: Yankee
Z: Zulu
例如,如果林先生被要求拼出名字,他可以禮貌地使用以下音標拼出。
A: How do you spell your name?
你的名字怎麼拼? B: L-I-N. L as in Lima, I as in India, N as in November.
L-I-N。Lima 的 L ,India 的 I ,November 的 N。
商務中可以使用的英語電話對應~實用版~
實際在辦公室裡,您是如何用英語溝通的呢?
讓我們看看上面介紹的短語,在以下情況是如何使用的。
打電話:當您打電話給客戶DEF建設公司時,負責人里昂先生不在。
A: Good morning, DEF construction.
早安. 這是DEF 建設。 B: Could I speak to William Lyon, please?
我可以和威廉·里昂通話嗎? A: I’m afraid Mr. Lyon is in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
恐怕里昂先生現在正在開會,您要留言嗎? B: Yes, this is LIN from ABC Inc. Mr. Lyon has a meeting with me on Tuesday morning, but I’d like to reschedule it for after lunch. When he gets back, could you ask him to call me?
是的,我是 ABC 公司的林。我原定於週二上午與里昂先生會面,但我想知道他是否可以重新安排於下午見面。等他回來後,可以請他回電嗎? A: Certainly, I’ll make sure he gets the message. Thank you for calling.
當然,我會確保他收到訊息。
接到電話:您接到客戶DEF建設公司的電話,但負責人林先生不在。
A: Hello, ABC Inc. This is CHEN. How can I help you?
您好,我是ABC 公司的陳。有什麼能幫您的嗎? B: This is William Lyon from DEF construction. May I speak to Mr. LIN ? I am returning a call from him.
我是 DEF 建設公司的威廉·里昂。我可以和林先生通話嗎?我是來回電的。 A: I am afraid he is not available right now. Would you like to leave a message?
恐怕他現在沒空,您想留言嗎? B: No, thanks. I’ll send him an e-mail message on this, so please tell him that I called.
B:不用了,謝謝,我會向他發送一封電子郵件,所以請告訴他我打過電話。 A: Sure. Just in case, Can I have your name again?
A: 當然可以,以防萬一,可以再說一次你的名字嗎? B: My name is William Lyon.
我叫威廉·里昂。 A: How do you spell your last name.
您的姓氏怎麼拼? B: L-Y-O-N. L as in Lima, Y as in Yankee, O as in Oscar, N as in November.
L-Y-O-N。Lima 的 L ,Yankee 的 Y,Oscar 的 O,November 的 N。 A: Thank you. And I will tell him that there was a call from you. Have a nice day.
A:謝謝你,我會告訴他你打來過。祝您有愉快的一天。
留言:如果您想在答錄機上留言,通知對方關於會面的消息。
Hi, Andy, this is LIN from ABC Inc. I’m afraid I’m going to be late for our meeting this afternoon. My flight was delayed because of a storm. Please call me back on my mobile phone when you get this message. Thanks. Bye.
你好,安迪,我是 ABC 公司的林。非常抱歉,由於暴風雨我的航班延誤了,所以下午的會議我會遲到。請你聽到留言後,回電給我。謝謝再見。