What was it like in Sydney at that time then?
那個時候的雪梨是什麼樣子?
My hands were shaking with nervousness then.
那個時候我的手因為緊張而不停顫抖。
I had just turned sixteen years old then.
我那個時候才十六歲而已。
Okay, let’s hang out again then.
那麼下次再出來玩。
Would you like to have dinner with me then?
到那個時候你要跟我一起吃飯嗎?
I spilled the water as hard as I could and then looked at the clerk.
我用盡全力把水都潑出去,然後看向店員。
First, I enjoyed the spectacular view in front of me and then took some pictures.
首先,我很享受眼前壯麗的景色,然後拍了一些照片。
The first thing you need to do is to choose a place to display the answer you want to derive, then type in the number and hit enter.
首先,選出你想要展示你的答案的地方,然後打上數字再按下enter鍵,答案就會顯示出來了。
If the forecast is for snow tomorrow, then I won’t leave the house.
如果明天的天氣預報說會下雪,我就不會離開家門一步。
I don’t know if I can get an appointment now, but if I can, then I want to go to that restaurant.
我現在不知道能不能預約成功,但如果可以的話我想去那家店看看。
I’m not sure how many people we’ll have, but there are a lot of people, then we will try to get a bigger place.
since then 從那之後(繼續)
I learned about it then and have been buying it ever since then.
我從那時候知道這東西,在那之後我就一直買它了。
bythen到那時候為止。(期限)
I’ll finish this homework by then.
我到時候會完成作業。
from then on從那之後一直(繼續)
From then on, my son loved this character.
從那之後我兒子就喜歡上那個角色。
until then 到那時候為止一直(繼續)
Unless you teach me, I will be unable to do anything for a long time until then.
直到你願意教我前,我將會很長一段時間無法做任何事情。
back then 那個時候(過去)
We were all young, and we were interested in everything back then.
當時我們都很年輕,對任何事情都很感興趣。
just then 就在這時候(過去)
Just then I think I was still working part-time.
我想我這個時候還在繼續打工吧。