Your shirt looks exactly like mine. Where did you get this?
你的衣服看起來跟我的好像。你在哪裡買的?
This cat is exactly like the one I saw on the street the other day.
這隻貓長的好像我前幾天在路上看到的。
He plays guitar exactly like his father does.
他彈吉他的樣子很像他的父親。
Your shoes are exactly like the ones I used to have.
你的鞋子很像我以前有的那一雙。
similar
「similar」是形容詞,意思是「跟~~相似」。
它可以用於任何東西與其他事物相似的事物,例如外觀、特徵、特性、內容等。
A is similar to B.
A與B很像。
A and B look similar.
A跟B看起來很相像。
similar 名詞
像~~一樣。
Apples are similar to pears in shape.
蘋果與梨子的形狀很像。
I think my personality is more similar to my mother’s than my father’s.
我想我的性格比起母親更像是父親。
The new building is similar to the old one in design. I can’t tell the difference.
這棟新建築的設計很像舊的那一棟。我不知道其中有什麼差別。
I like both of those dresses. It’s hard to choose one because they look similar.
這2件洋裝我都喜歡。但是它們外觀看起來很相像,所以我很難決定要選哪一件。
I thought your car was mine because they look similar from a distance.
我以為你的車是我的那一輛,因為它們遠看起來長得很相像。
We have similar tastes in music.
我們有著相似的音樂喜好。
resemble
「resemble」是動詞,意思是「相似的」。
雖然「exactly like 〜」與「similar」很相似,但是原本的詞性有所差異,因為是動詞的緣故,所以並不會伴隨著be動詞出現。另外,它的特徵是大多會在比較正式的場景中使用。
A resemble(s) B
A與B很像。
※A如果是第三人稱單數和現在式的情況下,會在結尾加上「-S」變成「resembles」。
A and B resemble each other
A與B彼此很相似。
Your hat resembles mine. I think the only difference is the color.
你的帽子跟我的很相似呢。我想它們只差在顏色而已。
I noticed that my handwriting resembles my father’s.
我注意到我的字跡很像我父親。
These two cars resemble each other in design
這兩台車子的設計很相似。
The two languages resemble each other in pronunciation.
這兩種語言的發音很相似。
take after
「take after」是「與(人)很相似」的意思。
並非只要是相似的人都能夠使用,基本上限定於主語的家族或有血緣關係的人才能使用。
A take(s) after B.
A與B很相似。
※A如果是第三人稱單數和現在式的情況下,會在結尾加上「-s」變成「takes」。
I take after my father. We both have brown eyes.
我跟父親長得很像,我們都有一雙棕色的眼睛。
My younger sister takes after my mother. They have similar fashion sense too.
我的妹妹很像我的母親,她們都有同樣的時尚品味
My daughter takes after my husband, but she denies that for some reason.
我的女兒像我的丈夫,但是她不知道為什麼否認了這一點。
The siblings take after their parents in terms of personality.
那對兄弟的性格很像他們的父母。
alike
「alike」是「相互類似」的意思,作為形容詞或副詞使用。
A and B look alike.
A與B的外表相似。
A and B are alike.
A跟B很像。
A and B 動詞 alike.
A就像是B一樣~~
I have six children. They all look very alike.
我有六個孩子,他們全部長的都很像。
The twins look alike. It’s hard to tell who is who.
那對雙胞胎長得很像,所以很難區分誰是誰。
Those two cats look alike. I thought they were siblings, but they’re not.
那兩隻貓長得很像。我原本以為他們是兄弟,但其實不是。
I think you and I are alike in many ways. For example, we both love punk rock music, skateboarding, and things like that.
我想你跟我有很多地方相似。舉例來說,我們都喜愛龐克搖滾、滑板等事物。
The siblings sing alike, with beautiful harmonies. Their singing is so impressive.
那對兄弟用相似的美妙和聲歌唱。他們的歌聲是如此讓人印象深刻。